ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldfinger 64 Progress in 2021?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:28 am    Post subject: Goldfinger 64 Progress in 2021? Reply with quote Back to top

With 2021 on the horizon I was curious if any work had been done to polish and finish the hack since it was released, been at least a year or more it seems.

Morrigan Aensland-Hill
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Goldfinger 64 Progress in 2021? Reply with quote Back to top

The Renegadist wrote:
With 2021 on the horizon I was curious if any work had been done to polish and finish the hack since it was released, been at least a year or more it seems.

Yes, yes, I agree. I saw that there are several bugs and glitches while I was playing Goldfinger64, like the doors are swinging the wrong way, and invisible walls/bollards. There is also a glitch in the 7th mission where you strangely walk through one of the gates in the tennis court.

...Also, my husband sells propane and propane accessories.

MRKane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's been a little discussion from those of us who were on the team about giving it an overhaul, but then it'd seem that 2020 happened and I've found myself still short on time so that's my contribution out at least.

Trevor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The bugs are noted in a big list and an update will happen, just not for a while.

There have been other things going on with team members working on other projects, and the decomp project (which will help immensely) only at 10%.

It has been suggested to fix some bugs "now" and others later and given the time that has passed I might consider that, just note that in such an update you may not notice anything.

Trev

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: