ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

"Bond, Banjo Bond"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:08 am    Post subject: "Bond, Banjo Bond" Reply with quote Back to top

The fantastic ongoing Banjo Kazooie mod, Banjo Kazooie - Stay At Home has received yet another update, and now you can (and must!) guide Banjo and Kazooie through Goldeneye's iconic first level.

It looks brilliant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLq1NfoAcgA

The mod also lets you guide Banjo and Kazooie through levels from Ocarina of Time, Bomberman 64, Super Mario 64, and Donkey Kong 64, and will hopefully distract you a little from the worry and the misery of the current Covid 19 situation, as you guide the bear and the bird through these new (to them!) worlds.

To download the patch to create the mod, go to the above Youtube page, click "Show More", and follow the download link that you see.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched Graslu's video playing through it. Extremely well done, with plenty of fun easter eggs and references to GoldenEye. I really liked the extra areas, which just further expands on the game we love. Mark Kurko struck "gold" with this one. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: