ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Everdrive X7 if I ever get it..?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:19 am    Post subject: Everdrive X7 if I ever get it..? Reply with quote Back to top

Hi here is the story if I buy this Expensive, X7 Everdrive, I kinda dred, it. In ways.
Will I be able, to unlock my Stubborn, PD N64 game all the way, I seen in the post but, can't seem to find it that Wreck, made about a guy asking same types of Q's, yrs, ago.
If I'm able to unlock the key code: of enable code rite. An get all guns, what about More ammo to go with the guns, is there a code for this.?
Or do I just get standed 200 rounds in most but, not all guns, to win all the 3rd. Gold star's if possible for me. heh.
What about More Time with Boost, Slo-mo to help me in the major intense times in the mission so I can ever Win the Time cheats. Is also what I'm after. Hmm.
They have an X7 Everdrive on eBay an it's pricey 35.00 bucks more than the Sold out Ukraine company.

Will you guys try help me more if I ever get this thing. To Achieve my goals here. I know how work files but, not be a Programmer ok 😏 ok I got get going now. I'm really hoping I don't get ripped off on the Everdrive they say it's brand new in the box, an all comes from NYC. I really want get this cause what else can I do with this see.?
An so I have get going now it's another '0 degrees in my town it's been very hard these temps on me..🙄. Okay I just would like to ever play mods ever... An how does ever drive, able to hack the N64 PD Cartridge, does it clone the game I know it uses this Sim card with USB an all. I have one saved from long ago. They sure want you spend so much $$ on this to ever have more fun!. Ttul

HackBond

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can find a save file somewhere on the internet and put it in the microSD that has all the unlocks. If you do get an EverDrive, you will need a microSD card and a way to read them on your computer. If the X-7 is too expensive, go for the X-5. There are other distributors that sell the EverDrive on the creators own site, it's just under a dropdown somewhere.

Gameshark codes work. You don't need a key code, you probably do need the enable code though.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just got back to my place, from the Busy, busy push area. rite :p
Bud, hi there doesn't the Everdrive come with a microSD card an all. Yes I was on that Ukraine site last night all the X5's are sold out. Also I can't seem to ever find that drop down list, you mention at all?
I searched eBay they don't have any X5 at all as I looked last night. To bad I'm so late to this.
I just don't want pay $215.00 bucks for this X7 I have buy other things. Brake pads etc.... (

Okay.. thanks um, we're do I find these game saves at. I used to have this website saved, I'm not sure we're find this save at bud. I wished I could find any X5 then I have to learn how use it ever. Yes my windows 7 should be able to read the SD card ?

I heard others say, I need to make this PD enable Code, to put on a text file? On the cheats list on the X5 in the folders? Is that what I do along with other cheats at all. When this day ever comes. Sooner hopefully... Have a good night buds I need find these things HackBond ) an the websites an files. Not sure we're X5 is ?( Tyul cheers.

HackBond

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can enter all the gameshark codes from within the software used for the Everdrive itself. It's unlikely you'll find EverDrive 64 X series on eBay since it's fairly new.

Here is where I mean
https://krikzz.com/information/distributors.html

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:10 pm    Post subject: Looks like I have to buy the X7:only things left they said Reply with quote Back to top

I believe your rite I didn't know they was so new. Where do I find these Game shark codes that work with this new device.
What I'm understanding is I'm able to take off my PD game save, from my memory pak on Controller, then what look at off the SD card rite?
Then this is how I can edit it?...
An also I can try find a 100% Completed game rite an insert in my game save area on that Sd card then?
Then put on my memory card pak is that how I do this.
Well... I'm not the Wizard here. Ok 😅 what kinds of edits, can you do with the PD game save? From the N64 Cartridge save. I hope I ever get the chance to find out all these things. So is this how you can add a Mod someone made by adding files on that save. I know it's not easy for me. I think it has to be a Rom then etc? To do that. It take me 10-15 days they said for it come in my mailbox I got have this device to ever be able to change my files an add a better game save is all I know.

This guy says he has an older Everdrive 64 it was made in 2016 will that work if I ever get his? He still want like $140.00+ for it. So I'm not all sure I get his Cartridge for now. Try see what I mean, HackBond Ttul :]

HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You would either find a replacement save or use the editor to force-unlock the game rom.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi HB )
You said this "use the editor to force-unlock the game rom."
Is this Editor inside the ED 64 then? What's it's called.
How you force unlock? The PD Cartridge like. Is that using cheats from ED? in Solo missions, but, the the game cartridge, doesn't Recognize it's being done? So I can win better is my Question an Guess.

I hope you may have an easyier answer for me that I can understand more. Just about the ED 64 is all I'm want work with now. Thanks again.

HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, I mean the GoldenEye Setup Editor. It's easier to copy a save over honestly but if you know how to navigate the editor then unlocking a rom is pretty easy too.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok.... For now thanks much HB 🔙🔜? 🔚 ☮️🤔😏 😴😎

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi I had tell you guys, this I got my um, Ever Drive Ordered man I'm kinda Upset! At these Crooks well you know....
They raised the price up $30.00 bucks from yesterday, geez (
So he bought it 😅 get it. Buds listen them Ukrane people that Company says it come with 0 preloaded games. An they said, it doesn't come with an Sdcard at all what Bull crapp rite ( I'm getting this brand new out the box. Why won't it come with the Sdcard? See I'm mad at them I had pay alot for this. So...

Will I be able to edit hack with cheats my PD game how will I be able to get the Rom unlocked, off my PD game. Even when the PD game isn't on the ED64 here?(
With this. I feel ripped off but, I know I'm not in the long run. What type of Sdcard will fit in this? They said I have to format it to fat 32 I'm sure that's not hard to do? Ttul ok well, I can copy any paste what the Guy said in email to me. Please try help me more can you guys after I get this. Cya for now.

HackBond

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will6546 wrote:
Hi I had tell you guys, this I got my um, Ever Drive Ordered man I'm kinda Upset! At these Crooks well you know....
They raised the price up $30.00 bucks from yesterday, geez (
So he bought it 😅 get it. Buds listen them Ukrane people that Company says it come with 0 preloaded games. An they said, it doesn't come with an Sdcard at all what Bull crapp rite ( I'm getting this brand new out the box. Why won't it come with the Sdcard? See I'm mad at them I had pay alot for this. So...

Will I be able to edit hack with cheats my PD game how will I be able to get the Rom unlocked, off my PD game. Even when the PD game isn't on the ED64 here?(
With this. I feel ripped off but, I know I'm not in the long run. What type of Sdcard will fit in this? They said I have to format it to fat 32 I'm sure that's not hard to do? Ttul ok well, I can copy any paste what the Guy said in email to me. Please try help me more can you guys after I get this. Cya for now.

Everyone has to buy an microSD card for it. I guess it is because this is a small hobbyist thing and not a big company like Sony or whoever. So you're looking for a microSD card. Doesn't have to be too big, I don't know prices but 8GB should be fine.

Formatting it to FAT32 isn't hard, all you gotta do is right click the SD card when it appears on your computer, click Format and select FAT32 in the new window.

There are ways to get a Perfect Dark 1.1 rom, use your search engine. We can't link any here to avoid legal issues. This is also why all mods for GoldenEye and Perfect Dark are shared as patch files. The save file I linked you will unlock everything for Perfect Dark, assuming you play a US version.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:28 pm    Post subject: I understand more now HB bud 🤔 Reply with quote Back to top

🤔yes I have the Ntsc ver console. Thanks for your Feedback an I have been learning more about how this works. So I won't post till I need to now. But, just way that Company worked today gave me a bad dissipoint's they did. I won't go into that here I learned today you buy Loaded N64 Rom set on the X7 ED just plug an play? Or does that have alot issues, with it also?.
That has 3 Versions, of PD game on it what's it mean by Debug ver.? But,now I don't have an X5 or 7 to use for it.stupid Mondays bro Ttul. It was. Hmm. Not you. Ok.

HackBond

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I understand more now HB bud 🤔 Reply with quote Back to top

Will6546 wrote:
🤔yes I have the Ntsc ver console. Thanks for your Feedback an I have been learning more about how this works. So I won't post till I need to now. But, just way that Company worked today gave me a bad dissipoint's they did. I won't go into that here I learned today you buy Loaded N64 Rom set on the X7 ED just plug an play? Or does that have alot issues, with it also?.
That has 3 Versions, of PD game on it what's it mean by Debug ver.? But,now I don't have an X5 or 7 to use for it.stupid Mondays bro Ttul. It was. Hmm. Not you. Ok.

The main one you are looking for is Perfect Dark US version 1.1 as the original release has a game breaking bug in Combat Simulator that wipes saves.

The SD card is plug and play. as long as it has the software to boot the everdrive on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: