ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Just need a hand here w- Project 64 Emulator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:08 pm    Post subject: Just need a hand here w- Project 64 Emulator Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Guys was cool an good i setup my oh PC in my room today I got a PD Rom' from 1996 I think is says.
I got PD Running pretty nicer looking than N64 console ver. My Major problem is I'm not able Turn control the game very good I seen in the program it shows an N64 Controller but I can't use that rite? 🙄

I'm happy I got this running I use say 800x600 Res.
I'm using my old nice Xbox corded Controller an you know it's different. It not looking up an down very good it's like Jeky fast to much I'm not able to Aim an look at same time?( To shoot good.
How can I fix this? Is there a key board option in there didn't see it yet.
So when you turn on the Emulator, it just starts the game is that how this works. Mobile won't type more

I'm ok back please try help me so I can play the game I sure feel stupid lolz, for the $ I spent on all I could just did all this 😅 instead.
I had a busy day so I want use my xbox Controller older one I don't have any Xbox I sold few months ago. The game really looks great guys on my PC an has cheats it cool! Haven't been able play it yet with my Controller how can I set this better Ttul thanks.

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Go into input settings and adjust the deadzone of the controller, that will allow you to have finer control of the analog sticks. Ensure that everything is where you want it too.

If you want a bigger resolution, go into graphics settings. If it's laggy to the point of being unplayable, try changing the graphics plugin in Configuration.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:53 pm    Post subject: I hear you bud Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there Cool yes I did set the Dead zone down to about 20% glad it slowed me more.
Well, I just got her running today so I'm kinda wore out lol from the settings... 😏

I really wished I ever could find some kind of plugin that go on the end, of the N64 Controller to plug into like a USB? So I could have better Control..on the PC .
Than I do now Sad

I'm not sure they ever made anything,even like that..?
Thanks HB for all your help. I can't even find we're it says any Keyboard it mouse help on Controls on there.must be an old program rite but works! )
It's really alot fun nicer looking. Sure wished I could fix this situation now. Ttul.
They do have this wow. Hmm 😎
My link was to long...

https://www.amazon.com/Classic-Controller-iNNEXT-Joystick-Raspberry/dp/B07449HLKJ/ref=asc_df_B07449HLKJ/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=385599530796&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17052408365984896630&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1019250&hvtargid=pla-838011422572&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=76783608457&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=385599530796&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17052408365984896630&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1019250&hvtargid=pla-838011422572

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Your mileage may vary with N64 controller adaptors, can't recommend any sadly. Try a different control style and rebinding the controls. Personally I use 1.2 control style and bind analog to right stick, and c buttons to left stick. It matches a modern control style. I personally have my deadzone at 5% but that's because I have the newest Xbox controller.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What's it mean on that bottom left side says 100% slide bar what's it for in options for Controller on that page HB oh k thanks. )

Well I just like the feel of N64 control, so used to it. But I hope that ever get binded rite, in that Set area.
I have try harder.
What about Graphics Setting's what you like more. I just use 800x600 res in windowed, my TV is not so big I don't have alot room on my table to move my mouse around. ( So...

I'm making do so far bud... 😅🤔
Is it ever possible to make a save game, if I had that N64 combo Controller usb job, will it save in a memory pack, from the Emulator at all for the N64 Console,wished it would then I have my Cart save I wanted ) what a head trip this is tonight np )
But, it's a Cool learning deal huh cya )

HackBond

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, it would save on your computer.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:26 pm    Post subject: Waiting for my Goodies to come in the mail Hopefully sooner Reply with quote Back to top

What about this Save state? Option what's it mean an do,like. Thanks PM's sent. Ttul 😎 😴

HackBond

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What it says on the tin. It saves the current state of the game, so when you load that state it is exactly as the game was when you saved it.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright , sounds good. Of my Pj64 would stop crashing on the load up. Shaders, an all. cya around bud.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: