ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Well, Everdrive 64 in the 64 Console an PD ver.1.1 Rom in E

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:46 pm    Post subject: Well, Everdrive 64 in the 64 Console an PD ver.1.1 Rom in E Reply with quote Back to top

Hello rite... )

Well, Everdrive 64 in the 64 Console, an PD ver.1.1 Rom in the PJ64 see both the same Rom,,.

Okay,what I'm asking inside the PJ64 it has the cheats listed Under cheats tab, on the bottom, but, I'm not Selecting all game Completed, box's. On top list.
See when I do the Mission, at the start on PD mode
After I Succeed in that Mission, it's not giving me any Credit for this. ? ( But, in game it says no cheats are Selected. Ok
Why won't the Rom, game give me Credit for working hard on the Mission, I just would like to see it say I won, infinite Ammo, or any other cheat.

Will this same thing happen to me if an When, I ever get my ED64 using some health cheat an ammo cheat only to pass the level for having fun you know. Will it ever let say I won in the time limit thing ever? Example Pelegic 2, mission on SA: mode under 7:07 see I tried doing an did it but, it wouldn't Credit me so I'm bummed out about this you Know. not so funny to me.

Well, again you know. It's nice to not die in the mission from some health help an ammo, I think it's a Drag.. why won't it credit me for passing, the Mission,etc
I don't have all cheats on just say 2 them )
I'm just trying to understand, if when I'm ever on ED64 on Console, I hope this same thing won't happen! If I can even find any cheats to work with, that to boot in game solo.
I'm just Dissipointed to this Degree, how can I make this work, besides, saying don't use any cheats, but. I just thought this hack was going to help me more, not Hinder me.!?
to Win easyier, at all also on my Rom,, it won't load the last mission at all just a black screen on War' mission like it's not even in the game on my PD.ver1.1 anyone know why it won't load up at all.

Also I can't get any cheats to work at all with GE Rom,, I have called "GE with PD Characters' ) an how can I add any working Cheats txt. File called Cht file format in the PJ64 Emulator in the Folder of? Control like geez I Forgot, for now ), is there any good help left around you know. I tried to explain this. Thanks for now ttul.

Edit here: I'm chilling out you, but when I'm in Chicago G5 mission, I wack the 2 FBI agents may be a 3rd. FBI guy behind the wooden fence in the left also.

fast I can then I go thru the back ally sewers, in that First Vent gos under the limo Car an I put the Darn oh, Tracer bug on the bottom of the Limo car an it never says Objective done. I'm talking about on PD mode. an ot SA: then it always says I failed. This doesn't make sense rite. ?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you use even a single cheat option, you will not be able to progress through the mission campaign (unlock more levels), or be awarded with additional cheats. It would make the game too easy. They are only meant for fun, practice, and adding replay value to the game.

If you have no cheats on, you should be able to unlock more levels and cheats (so long as everything isn't already available).

About the limo, should the one civilian see you throw the tracker onto it, you will fail. I'm no expert on PD, though.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:28 pm    Post subject: I try explain this now Wreck thanks Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
If you use even a single cheat option, you will not be able to progress through the mission campaign (unlock more levels), or be awarded with additional cheats. It would make the game too easy. They are only meant for fun, practice, and adding replay value to the game.

Wills answer below here:
Will here it's not true. Buddy Wreck 😏 I found a loop hole! 🐱 Only works with the Emulator tho pj64
But, it's not a 100% yet but I won't die..?

If you have no cheats on, you should be able to unlock more levels and cheats (so long as everything isn't already available).

Will's reply here to: if I only use not the Infinite ammo cheat, that comes with the PJ64 only an it still tells, PD game Rom, that cheats are not on 🐱
Then I can still Win! Bud Wreck. its great! This is what I always wanted, to be able to do! On the Console of 64 but.. I'm not yet.

About the limo, should the one civilian see you throw the tracker onto it, you will fail. I'm no expert on PD, though.

That's Cool Wreck about all you said, I'm not real sure who that Civilian, guy is yes I don't want be seen.
But, I just found out tonight!). I can't use the PJ64 cheat of Infinite ammo, on the G5 Chicago mission on SA: mode or PD: mode because it makes it fail, because I cannot, have so many tracer big things or Remote mines 😅 that's what kills an fails the Mission! I'm happy guys! I'm going to beat this game the way I like to, but I may not Win all the cheats.

Guess what I Won Cloaking device tonight it was great) yes I did it in 1:35 secs on Agent I'm just happy about is all. It's all about the Tricks, ) it's late I have go bed now. Also I found out how delete my Saves I don't like an not mess, up the PJ64 on my saves! So the thing is like in Area 51 mission when I have to put that Track bug on the Antenna,
I can't have Infinite ammo on at all. But I have the,Cheat Sheild on an Infinite Health on, then I pass better. It's because I want have it on. I got enough stress you know... 🙄 🤣😏 😴

To bad I can't upload my small pic of the Win screen
I made it smaller an all. I don't have any upload host place,to use. For attachment. owell.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It probably tests your ammo count for certain gadgets, which is why having infinite ammo on could confuse it. Well, at least you can get away with using other helpful codes.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:48 am    Post subject: hope I remember ) Reply with quote Back to top

Yes it is confusing... That Counter thing. Sorry about my Quote mess Reply, I'm not great on that lol.
yes I'm glad I got them 2 cheats they hit you hard. No lie I seen a DataDyne Gaurd die lay on the floor pretend to be Dead, an jumped back up an shot at me hard. See they do this with out, cheats on on 64 Console an boom I'm a gonner ( so I'm glad I got that help more.
I'm not sure if I'm ever going back to Console I just like these Graphics so much better! An all. I'm just not sure what Setting's that's best for my Rom to be on? I put on some the settings that makers of new Mod maps use that EEP Setting seems better,cya bud

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: