ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

EDITED here: please help me on this would be great! ThanksðŸ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:10 am    Post subject: EDITED here: please help me on this would be great! ThanksðŸ Reply with quote Back to top

Hello good people here um, I just got my ED X7 today it's work fine.... Except no cheats work on Perfect dark. Even the Default txt. Cheats won't boot into the game won't start geez?(
This is the PD ver.1.1 Rom an the USA ver. Won't also
Listen I'm all new at this also what I did was copy the cheats Cht. File an made it into text. Format. An I put it my cheats folder. In ED64
Still it won't work at all. What going wrong here cause I don't know very well.(
I tried so I have all the cheats off an then the games boot up. See this isn't any different that Just not using, my Expensive, ED64 .... Hmm. (
Well I try be positive here, but what can I do to get any cheats to work with any PD.Rom on my ED an 64 Console. Crazy you know. I renamed both cheat files an the Rom, the same names. I took out the [!] On the the end of Rom, name an cheats file on PD.ver1.1 it all loads up but, it doesn't work at all. So it's disappointed much today. Cheat that don't tell the game, cheats are on. I'm trying to learn all this stuff buds here. hmm Ttul thanks. .... 🙄🔙🔜 ☮️🙄

Last edited by Will6546 on Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are probably missing the enable code. This happened to me.

Instead of using a text file for cheats, try manually entering them into the cheat menu for the rom (it should exist in the menu before you play)

Make sure this code in in there, it's the enable code.

Code:
FF72C5A0 0000

and enter the rest of them. Try them one code at a time (as in, one cheat at a time, if they are multiple code lines)

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:19 pm    Post subject: EDITED: Hi HB Rocks my PD little world today..! 🐱😎 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi HB thanks so much your Code I'm sure Worked great!! )

Alot other Varibels in this see I had the Rom screen for them cheat list..it's liked 50 lines so I deleted out all the codes Except HB's I renamed Enable code:!

Then I added: my codes I found, in other places 🤣
Like: Name=Perfect Dark (U) (V1.1)

All levels Complete:
50004002 0000
810A2218 0001

Carrington Institute\Have 255 targets destroyed
810B1E34 00FF

Carrington Institute\Have 999 points in Firing Range
810B1E32 03E7

Carrington Institute\Have Infinite time in Firing Range
810B1E2E 004D

Have All\Weapons\Player 1
Note=This code is for all Low/High Res Solo & Multi-Player Level :
80207F10 0007
801EEF10 0007
801D5F10 0007
An um,

Infinite Ammo\Player 1
Note=This code is for all Low/High Res Solo & Multi-Player Level :
8020769F 00FF
801EE69F 00FF
801D569F 00FF
80206EFB 00FF
801EDEFB 00FF
801D4EFB 00FF

I just wanted say after all these years it's been many Few! I'm finally able to beat the N64 Console lol.

Well, this is a mixture cause it's a Rom, so.. but, Hot Damn!! I'm doing my game save on my 64 game Controller save pak: the Console one. Trying to update then I can put ED away rite :p

Try Edit here again) well:

I'm tired lol I wanted say there is like 6 cheats in a row for Unlimited Ammo: maybe 1 or 2 can only be used it help in a very tight spot. But, I haven't tested it out yet.
All fail we can resort to Lazer on on Wrist..?

Area 51 Infultration, an G5 Chicago mission cannot,.. have Infinite Ammo , on at all with PJ64 or 64 Console ED it Epic fails! because of the Duplicate gadets.

Owell to bad! I try Win anyways. Thanks HB today so much an all week helps to advice an all. Bro! I won't forget this...ever! 😅 😏 😎 ☮️ 🤔 😴

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dayum that's the last cart I'm lacking from krikkz (youse bought from krikkz or everdrive.me?)

Because fuuck marshall and 64drive I don't care how smooth his menuing is no GS and he is 200% fraud shyster ever since

I hope no pissy war occurs in Ukraine ={

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Marshall was screwed over by the PCB company he had been using, twice actually. He's still going through orders but now it's out of his own pocket to finish them. If you want your money back just email him and politely ask for a refund.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous wrote:
Marshall was screwed over by the PCB company he had been using, twice actually. He's still going through orders but now it's out of his own pocket to finish them.

That's very unfortunate. I've never used any of his products, but from what I've read, he really knows his stuff, and makes great products.

I hope these bad experiences don't sour him on supporting the N64.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Na, he posts some crapola on his site every year+ and goes dark again with a whimper

https://www.obscuregamers.com/threads/64drive-orders-2019-without-currently-arriving.1718

Three years later both emails no reimbursement. I am ashamed to have his v1 drive same thing with 'yup next menu will feature GS' and 'in a month or so resume orders'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: