ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Here is my Question about PD N64 Console Rom glitchs ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:30 pm    Post subject: Here is my Question about PD N64 Console Rom glitchs ? Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there, all just liking Summer time rite. )

here is my question, about PD game I have Won most the game.
I did win, Trent's Magnum, cheat. I have Won almost all the Gold's in Firing Range.
I don't happen to see N- bomb, on the list in there at all to Win? I haven't yet it's not there?(
Ok, I have won all but, two of of the Classic Guns, from Golden eye. 2nd. gun down from the top, under Pp9i gun
and above, the AR53? is it, that gun not open. I'm asking, what do I do to Win these last two guns for Classic? Guns I'm not sure. I have all the Gold's in Firing Range that are there, Except N-bomb.

an um, I also don't have Duel on my Solo missions, at all?
what's going on ? I say, I'm just a bit Confused about, why these things are going on.

I have all missions beat, on PA. mode: still no dual, is not there or those other 2 guns in Classic. an no N-bombs, on list in the Range. an I have all gold's for all other guns on list in Fire Range. including the Skedar Rocket launcher done.

So I feel Stumped about this going on ok. maybe others may know why. thanks for now.

RyanDwyer
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The n-bomb isn't in the firing range at all.

The gun after PP9i is the CC13. It's unlocked by getting golds on the following weapons: MagSec4, Mauler, Phoenix, Dy357 Magnum, Dy357-LX.

The gun above AR53 is the DMC. It's unlocked by getting golds on the timed mine, proximity mine and remote mine.

Duel is unlocked by getting bronze in all weapons.

You're likely missing some of the weapons. Figure out which of the ones above you don't have, then find them in the solo missions so they appear in the firing range.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there RyanDwyer you said this here:
You're likely missing some of the weapons. Figure out which of the ones above you don't have, then find them in the solo missions so they appear in the firing range.

If I do find them in Solo how am I able bring them to Firing Range?? No idea. I'm using the Ver.1 PD Rom, game also. I won all the Gold's for all the weapons in the Range.. so far. Using hacks owell ) I'm honest.

I just can't see what else to do. I was busy this am, seen your post an all. Yes I will double chk, this an find out what's missing...bud.
All I can ever do. My ver.1.1 rom, got messed up I should made a copy of it but, I didn't before hand 🙄😌. Just can't see why them guns are not showing up. I won DY357 Magnum in the range on gold's. An Trent's as cheat also. Thanks for fast response Ryan Ttul?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think you just need to pick up the weapon in a level (not sure if that is only in the mission campaign, or if Combat Simulator also counts) and it will then appear in the firing range.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe, that help like you said, I been starting doing the Challenges in Combat Simulator also I'm on # 12-13, by now. My Question here is it shows like 4 stars that are greyed out not lite.
Well, I won my first stars on that so if I try doing that level again? Will it be the Harder? 2nd. Star then?
When I load up that in Combat Simulator then.
Seems lil Confusing to me. Thanks Wreck for your opinion bud ) them two guns are still gone btw. Maybe I'll find them... Some day.

HackBond

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will6546 wrote:
Maybe, that help like you said, I been starting doing the Challenges in Combat Simulator also I'm on # 12-13, by now. My Question here is it shows like 4 stars that are greyed out not lite.
Well, I won my first stars on that so if I try doing that level again? Will it be the Harder? 2nd. Star then?
When I load up that in Combat Simulator then.
Seems lil Confusing to me. Thanks Wreck for your opinion bud ) them two guns are still gone btw. Maybe I'll find them... Some day.

The four stars in Combat Simulator is showing how many players you completed the challenge with. So if you have three other buddies and are playing the Combat Simulator challenges, all four should light up once complete.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi ) oh I wasn't all sure it was going to let me,add any more guys in the Challenge list. So I need to work on the settings more I think.
Glad your still around HackBond 🤠 area 52 map cloaked one with Briefcase, is tuff at times .
G5 map sure is twisty on same thing. Finding the Areas to go I use my Radar for.
So Cloaked guys go invisible off radar at times to huh? Makes it harder much.

Have a good rest week thanks for now. 😎

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: