ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Watch Music & Startup Music

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye XBLA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dobinallen2
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:19 pm    Post subject: Watch Music & Startup Music Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, have searched on Google but couldn't find anything, might have been asked somewhere else already;

Has there been anything said about ever attempting to add the N64 startup music and N64 watch music back into the XBLA version of the game?

Assume it's been attempted and a specific reason why it's not/never going to be possible, but would be interested to hear the detail.

I've got the latest V6 Community Edition version but can see it's no longer being updated as of March 2022 according to the changelog notes - does that mean likely to never have these features back in or any other improvements?

Only other main thing I can think of to improve would be a quick clean up of the pink tree sprites in Egyptian, then pretty much perfect for me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye XBLA All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: