ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye's 25th Anniversary...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol, it's a bit shocking to see a women hacker. O_O

Edit: removed an incredibly immature and ludicrous statement

Last edited by acceptable67 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxout

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^
Sounds like a contradiction, but there isn't a man among us who hasn't made a mistake.

I'm glad to see GE turn 12.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Goldeneye is now 13 or 14

HackBond

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It would be 13 in.... 1 month and 13 days

O.O

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hm is it going to be friday on the 13 lol

Tappan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My older brother gave me his N64 when I was a child and i played GoldenEye for the first time. From my earliest memories, playing GoldenEye was magical. I remember constantly bugging my brother and cousins to play it with me. I still have his N64 with his GoldenEye to this day and everytime I insert that cartridge I transform back into this little toddler I used to be. Smile

nuff said

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

14... just a innocent kid still, good.
Not too old. Man it was expensive here when it first came out. Well, PD was even more expensive, but both were easily worth it.

I cannot say same from all the NES games I bought and man, they were SOOO expensive. Took months to save up the money. Here where I live some NES cartridges cost more than 120 US dollars a piece if you translate it straight, but back then money was worth way more, so actually it would be closer to maybe $400-500 modern money.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oooohhh, it feels so stupid, my first car was only half of what I payed from Perfect Dark....

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My first car was only five times that much. Wink

Is it 14 now. Wink

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its been 14 for the majority of a year

15 is coming around the corner.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It turned 15 two weeks ago. Razz

Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: One day shy of 16 years for *this* amazing game Reply with quote Back to top

One day shy of sixteen years of Goldeneye 007. And almost seventeen years for the movie that I've also loved, even though the general consenus is that Pierce Brosnan isn't the best bond. He fits the part perfectly for this game.

I really liked this forum post. I believe I've read the original post to this thread years ago. It's very concise about the glory of this legendary work of Rare LTD.

I miss the days of the Nintendo 64, but thanks to Emulation, Goldeneye 007 and all the other Rare and Nintendo titles live on forever.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am glad that people remembered.

Wink

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy 16 GE. I have you 70% complete. Though if I ever find the motivation to do the very hard dltk levels.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

D'oh, shame on me.
I thought it was the 27th, but it was the 25th! Embarassed

Happy belated 17th Anniversary! Very Happy

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Lain
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GoldenEye is 17? Damn! I remember when I first played GoldenEye a few years ago! I was on my way to Massachusetts to visit some family before I went to Hampton Beach to visit my aunt and uncle, who were staying there for a while. I really wanted to get GoldenEye since I heard that it was one of the best games on the N64 and I never had it when I was younger. Luckily, I was bringing my N64 with me so I could play some games while we weren't at the beach, so I asked my mother if I could go to the game store that sold older games that was near us before we went to MA. I got GoldenEye for 20 bucks. When I got to my grandmother's house, I immediately hooked my N64 up in her living room and started playing. I was really pleased with how the game played, though I had played other N64 shooters before GoldenEye. Everything with this game seemed so...great! I just kept playing for hours at a time, even while I was at Hampton Beach. I just couldn't stop playing. Then much later I got into GoldenEye's multiplayer mode and started having a really good time! Now, about 5 years after I got GoldenEye, I consider it the greatest game of all time. It's still really fun to play with all my friends. And hearing that GoldenEye is 17 years old? Man, I cannot begin to imagine the great times that you guys and probably a lot of other people have had playing this amazing game years ago. Happy belated 17th anniversary, GoldenEye! Very Happy

Last edited by Lain on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: