ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Wii success predictions here.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Wii success predictions here. Reply with quote Back to top

It will be a huge system for Nintendo for sure. Price I think is the biggest difference and some gamers likely will hold off on the ps3 because of the cost and the blue ray debate. Everyone is ga ga about the controllers so that is another reason why I'm thinking the system will be so great. For me the GameCube was < Nintendo 64 so I'm hoping for a Nintendo comeback.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It will do better than the Gamecube, but I predict some faults similar to the GC's faults.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If the Wii is on sale, I would buy it at once! After all, I hope there will have former games on it such as, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Mario sunshine, eternal darkness, etc. In short, all games from Super Nintendo to Wii.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erevan wrote:
If the Wii is on sale, I would buy it at once! After all, I hope there will have former games on it such as, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Mario sunshine, eternal darkness, etc. In short, all games from Super Nintendo to Wii.

Don't bet on Rareware games being on there.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't the time to follow up on the latest news, but hasn't Nintendo released some or all of the titles for downloading??

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They've only confirmed a couple that will be available at the time of launch. There's a few Mario games and a Legend of Zelda title. Can't recall them all. They did say that Donkey Kong games will be downloadable. Also, there's supposed to be about ten new games per month? Curses, I can't remember now. I do know the prices, though...

NES Games: 5000 Wii Points ($5.00 USD) each
SNES Games: 8000 Wii Points ($8.00 USD) each
N64 Games: 10000 Wii Points ($10.00 USD) each

A little more than I had expected. They store onto the Wii's internal hard drive, and maybe even to memory cards. You can grab a 20000 Wii Points card for $20.00 at launch. However, I'm more interested in getting ROMs to run another way. Atleast for the games that won't be made public.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As far as I know, Nintendo has not given any sort of official VC list yet.

Let pray to the all-mighty lord Ian Fleming that GE shows up......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: