ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Trash talking for Goldeneye on Revolution

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will the vets on the boards give good competition if GE is on revolution?
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
no
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Trash talking for Goldeneye on Revolution Reply with quote Back to top

Alrighty i can safely assume that everyone here is hoping that goldeneye will be released on the revolution. With this, hopefully the goldeneye vets can finally duke it out online. Now in hope that it will be released, we can trash talk for whos gonna kill who. If goldeneye is released the the revolutioin, i am confident that i could kick a majority of the opponents ass(es). No, i am not trying to intimidate other people (not act of agression). The purpose of this topic is to find out what your oppenents (vets on this website) strengths and weakness are for online (if its released).

Example: Me

Strengths: power weapons, mines, grenades, pistols, GLs, rockets, throwing knives, slappers, automatics, custom gameshark weapon sets, good in almost all levels

Weaknesses*: caves, caverns, statue, snipers, flag tag, you only live twice, golden guns

*=speculated. i dominate all my competition in my hometown. I am only guessing that these will be my weaknesses when i fight actual GE players.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I voted yes, but it will be interesting to see the long-time trash talkers eat thier words. I bet I can kick some ass. Smile

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha well i cant say crap, cuz i havent played much latley but i used to play it non stop for days, so i might not be the best, but i dont suck as far as i know hehe, everytime i played with friends that havent played much it always end up in a rape with like 80-95% more points than them hehe

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

everyone has a shot at beating the vets, i think some will become monotonous in gameplay. im the best in my town, which is why i am gs ing it out of boredom. whoopee. i am the first to vote no!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I myself was good but when i played i only used a few gameshark codes, not all of these high tech super levels custom weapons crap u guys have now. Hate to say it tho but with the bond license on EA and rare with micro, i SERIOUSLY doubt it will happen. However i do believe that because rare made goldeneye, that they might still be able to make goldeneye, but it would be on x box with out a doubt, but they don't seem to have much intrest in the game even though it was the best sellung game on n64 and thew best selling game in canada, they dont reply to emails and havn't said much about the game in a long time, so even though there are people who without a doubt would buy the game, i doubt they will port it or even touch it. Even though they could add some of the removed beta things with the technology now, and that would totally sell the game again, but i think its dead in the water and doomed to stay on n64 4 life. However I would be thrilled if it was remade and that would get me to buy the system it was on and the game for sure.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I don't really lose to anyone I go up against, so that's why I'm here to find a challenge. Thank's internet, I think I have.

And you're never too old to play a game. At 24 I'm better than ever after taking a year break from it, I have come back strong on the 64.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Decent topic here! Hey Frog haven't seen you in a while, glad you're back!

Okay, I can't say for sure, but I will hold my own against you guys. What would work against me is the fact that I've been playing the single screen style for years now. I think I can outwit my opponents....

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

About that single screen....ive been geting better with single screen on goldeneye source (next update will include silo, bunker, control, depot, and maybe dam). i usually play at my rich friends house who recently bought a big screen tv making it impossible not to screen peep. as i said im getting better. even if this game is not on the revolution (would be sad), i would enjoy playing anybody on these forums in ge source.

If you see me playing Im CroatianCarnage on the ge source

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: