ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Game Shark Software/Hardware Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grudge
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Game Shark Software/Hardware Problems Reply with quote Back to top

I went and bought my 25 pin male female extension
started up the gscc program then configured every thing just fine and then i went
to codes list window and from there downloaded the list of every thing on my game shark (i did not save any of it) i decided to upload the master file and 4 games still remained
so i right clicked and deleted 2 of them and tryed to right click delete 1080 snowboarding (the last game besides goldeneye) the golden eye folder showed up as the 1080 folder and then for some reason it froze
the program
as soon as xp shut it down i turned my game shark off
and i tryed to do the same thing again and i cant load the code list window it just say it will take a few seconds but never goes through
it just freezes
my game shark will work fine on my 64 and all the codes are still there exept for the ones i tryed to add....

some one please help me

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: re: GS Reply with quote Back to top

I would advise re-uploading the master file (re-download it from the internet if you have to) and don't delete any of the games this time (there's only what, like 3 or 4 others? )

The reason I left a few of the other games on there when I created the master list was because of this very problem - I have no idea what the glitch is but when I tried to leave goldeneye all by itself on the code list it wouldn't upload properly to the gameshark. For whatever reason it freezes with only one game's codes on the shark.

I suppose I should add the depot backzone to the master list one of these days Cool

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Go bmw go!!! You secret agent you!! Erm, well almost!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: