ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

JUNGLE W OBJECTS (Normal Multi Load!!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: JUNGLE W OBJECTS (Normal Multi Load!!) Reply with quote Back to top

Here's the first of a series of new level mod's. Now you can just select the level in the multi menu and play it. I have started rewrites to have plants inbetween trees soon PLUS weapon placements. MultiplayerX

GAMESHARK ONLY!!!!! (PJ64 will not render the codes properly-Wreck is fixing this)

Version 1
http://codelegends.proboards55.com/index.cgi?board=goldeneye&action=display&thread=1123010344

Version 2
http://codelegends.proboards55.com/index.cgi?board=goldeneye&action=display&thread=1123010432

Last edited by MultiplayerX on Wed May 10, 2006 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Jungle is a great multi stage, but it just feels so bare without all of those massive trees and other various plant life. That's the reason why I never even bothered to finish the old Emptier version. SubDrag ended up completing it and posted it up on GSCentral.com. Never did get the sky back then, but we've got it now. You did a very nice job on it, Scotch. Especially considering it was one of your first multi hacks. Wink

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I know. I've been writing plant life inbetween the trees now. Should put it to a grand total of 22 objects with just a couple of weapon placements. It only takes 3 lines of code for plants since you don't need an image tag to make them collisionless to walk through. Thought about a cave to bridge version with plants only and block off the bridge with a big ass tree (Chris Tucker). Hopefully one day we can get all 500 objects in there and make it more jungley, but until then this works fairly well for now.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jungley. Great Word. Smile . Was Cuba ever done? In a small confined space, you could make that very jungely, and end up with a nice small arena style map.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if Zoinkity ever got the Cuba map working properly in multiplayer or not. The stage uses a higher resolution, which causes objects to overlap eachother. Basically you can see a character through a tree. Not what you'd call very stealthy. Though it'd be fun, you'd be killed immediately upon respawning. Unless you play fair, that is.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: