ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Perfect Dark Remake
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think he means the yellow walls in Institue. I don't like them either.
They are too colorful and far from the original texture. The original texture had a tiled partern and this one is plane.

Your other choice for walls suited a lot better:
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5013/5a72.png

Very good work, just try not to saturate the screen with too many vivid colors. Perfect Dark on the N64 was very colorful too, but just the right amount.

MJarcos
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a demo of the Chicago music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yh_3NI7Z2g

MJarcos
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well...

Incoming Demo!!!!

Until tomorrow, I'll post the institute for you to play. There will be instructions on how to play. But already warning that it will download the CryENGINE SDK. I hid one egg-eater in this version, the first to find him, you can pick one multiplayer map to play. But to prove it, you will have to record a video or expain how you found it.

Thanks and until tomorrow!

EDIT

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rpr9wi7a09gayei/institute.rar

Have fun

madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oooooooolll interesting!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackBond

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MJarcos wrote:
Well...

Incoming Demo!!!!

Until tomorrow, I'll post the institute for you to play. There will be instructions on how to play. But already warning that it will download the CryENGINE SDK. I hid one egg-eater in this version, the first to find him, you can pick one multiplayer map to play. But to prove it, you will have to record a video or expain how you found it.

Thanks and until tomorrow!

EDIT

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rpr9wi7a09gayei/institute.rar

Have fun

I think I may have found it
Sadly I haft to run CryEngine on 32-bit. Don't know why but W8.1 64-bit CryEngine doesn't work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioVxLutVpnY

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

MJarcos
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WAT? Have you discovered? I was feeling the most secret person in the world while creating the easter-egg. Well, congratulations!
I have not spoken right, but here:
Goldeneye has several interesting multiplayer maps,even TWINE has some interesting.Choose two maps from Goldeneye and/or TWINE, they will be available in the first alpha multiplayer.

Thanks

HackBond

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The tip is to start shooting everything that's out of place.

Since I've never played TWINE, and I assume I can use GE->PD maps...
Complex and Library

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I get an error upon loading the @ui_institute from the Singleplayer menu. "Level loading failed. Launcher will exit. Try re-exporting the level from the Editor".

MJarcos
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Go Bin32/64 and click on Editor will open the editor of the CryEngine, go Open Level, open, go to File and click Export to Engine. Should work after that.

Note: It probably would not work, because the CryEngine has a latch system, but if it works, you can edit the map at will.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MJarcos wrote:
Go Bin32/64 and click on Editor will open the editor of the CryEngine, go Open Level, open, go to File and click Export to Engine. Should work after that.

Note: It probably would not work, because the CryEngine has a latch system, but if it works, you can edit the map at will.

It did not work properly but that is ok, it is not necessary for me to play it at this time.

Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BR

Cara,que coincidĂȘncia,eu criei uma conta nesse forĂșm pra falar sobre um perfect dark para pc,e eu acho isso aqui.E ainda menos esperado,um projeto com um brasileiro envolvido

EN

Man, what a coincidence, I created an account on this forum to tell you about a perfect dark pc, and I think it here.and even less expected, a project with a Brazilian involved

MJarcos
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, hello, I'm not the right person to talk this, but welcome to the forums!

I am very happy that you have found the project, I've seen your post from the Facebook page.

For those people who have played the Alpha: What did you think? The stage is getting good? The textures?

Thanks

In fact, have two Brazilians, and both are the leaders! But what are the leaders without the team Wink

Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Two Brazillians ? wow Laughing

Here a while maybe I can play the alpha, I lack little to finish assembling my pc.There must be a way to extract the maps from the original game, using the Perfect Editor? It would save a bit of work.

MJarcos
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So I've been trying to improve the second floor of the institute:

Before:
http://imageshack.com/a/img138/2260/jre5.jpg

After
http://imageshack.com/a/img819/1761/rmu1.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img208/2416/p00r.jpg

Oooooo buildings on the horizon! What can be? (:

Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cool, bro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 8 of 14

Jump to: