ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE-X 5e Patch Released! @ 12-24-16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gamma
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I played through the multiplayer levels on a console and I thoroughly enjoyed them. It was a lot more fun than I expected. Very neat project.

dreadwing
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello all.
i've been trying to get 5e running on an emulator but nothing i do works. i followed the patch tutorial and i've tried it on project64, mupen64 and 1964 but can't get it running.
i've had look through all the pages hoping to find what to do but i still got no clue.
could someone help me please on how to get 5e to work

thanks all

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dreadwing wrote:
hello all.
i've been trying to get 5e running on an emulator but nothing i do works. i followed the patch tutorial and i've tried it on project64, mupen64 and 1964 but can't get it running.
i've had look through all the pages hoping to find what to do but i still got no clue.
could someone help me please on how to get 5e to work

thanks all

Have you tried the 60fps modded version of the emulator 1964, available from: http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=7045&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=fa02e6cc84eca81160dc8bc34b2cd9c4

It's really good, and I've had no problems running Goldeneye and Perfect Dark mods on it. It even allows you to use keyboard and mouse for controls if you prefer.

dreadwing
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you!!! finally got 5e working. so cool.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53
Page 53 of 53

Jump to: