ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

1964 60FPS bundle for GoldenEye/Perfect Dark (2019/10/04)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carnivorous
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Update 1964, delete all mempak files and save to internal game storage instead of memory pak (less likely to corrupt).

Prenihility
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I just extracted the newer Zip into the directory where I have 1964 installed and replaced everything, that should be the right way to do it. Readme is the updated version so i'm assuming all is well.

But what exactly do you mean by saving to internal game storage? Sorry, you lost me there. Confused

EDIT: I create a new Agent and it asks for the location to save. Controller: and Game Pak:

? I can't select either and change it.

Carnivorous
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Extract to a new directory (not replacing a previous install) and try again - internal game storage means game pak.

madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is it possible to get retro achievements working with this emulator??

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Carnivorous
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's possible - check discord.c to see how to read game state

NutShot
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am not sure if i asked this before already, but Autohotkey can´t send any Keys to the 1964 Window. Are you familiar with AHK by some chance and do know what´s maybe causing this? It works in other Programs, but only here in 1964 i have no luck at all.

PeCho222
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:40 pm    Post subject: PD and TS2 Working Great Reply with quote Back to top

I apologize for the irrelevant post, but I saw the sporadic inactivity in this thread and just wanted Carnivorous to know (again) that he is doing fantastic work. After requesting a TimeSplitters-compatible injector back when he was just doing GE/PD a year ago, the newest Dolphin injector literally got me through a deployment while maintaining my sanity. Thank you!

Carnivorous
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NutShot wrote:
I am not sure if i asked this before already, but Autohotkey can´t send any Keys to the 1964 Window. Are you familiar with AHK by some chance and do know what´s maybe causing this? It works in other Programs, but only here in 1964 i have no luck at all.
If you are referring to the mouse injector plugin itself - that is likely due to it's use of the raw input API via ManyMouse.
PeCho222 wrote:
I apologize for the irrelevant post, but I saw the sporadic inactivity in this thread and just wanted Carnivorous to know (again) that he is doing fantastic work. After requesting a TimeSplitters-compatible injector back when he was just doing GE/PD a year ago, the newest Dolphin injector literally got me through a deployment while maintaining my sanity. Thank you!
No problem, glad it helped

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48
Page 48 of 48

Jump to: