ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

First Mission project - Library
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Absolutely.
I'd like to see the bookcase in action. How is it going to open? Slide to the side, lift into the ceiling, or lower down into the floor? That's a really great idea, having a bookcase as a door. Far better than the mainframes in Aztec. It's a totally secret passage way, dating back to the early days of cinema. I guess this is both new and nostalgic at the same time. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saberier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice screenshots, you weren't kidding about the sliding bookcase! Smile
Also nice placement of the camera.

GE/PD rules!!!

Galbadia Hotel for all your video game music needs: http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=16600

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice so far. Cool

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've had the chance to take a tour through the stage and let me tell you, even I'm being fooled by all the fake walls and new rooms. It totally feels like a different take on the Library. Certain passages have been blocked off, making it tricky for a GoldenEye veteran to navigate. This map is coming a long really well. The activated bookcase is fantastic. I can't wait to see what happens next.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: screenshot Reply with quote Back to top

I think its time for another screenshot - several more new rooms and some new doors added.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! Surprised
I didn't even recognize that area!
Holy crud, that looks awesome. You've definitely got me impressed, if you hadn't already noticed. You'll have to send me the setup to try out again sometime. Hehe. Again, this is coming along greatly.

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like Wreck likes sniping or something. This level must be real awesome! I'll be visiting this topic some while, because it got my interest too.

Saberier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woah, are you a mapper from Rare in disguise? If you're not, you would've made a nice one.

I'll be checking this out frequently! Smile

GE/PD rules!!!

Galbadia Hotel for all your video game music needs: http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=16600

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: ss Reply with quote Back to top

an updated screenshot of the room posted in the above screenshot....from 3 different views...

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, thats nice. I especially like the cameras, lol. It is hard to recognize that area, you completley transformed it. Very nice job, Ill also be checking this topic frequently.

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A+++ work, that's all I can say.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After a week off I think I'm gonna get back to work on this.

From here on out, screenshots of completed rooms will just be added to the very first post in this thread so that I don't have to keep making replies everytime I have a new screenshot to post.

Right now I'm working on the safe. Its been so long since I've played the depot in single player that I don't even remember how it works (I didn't even realize that it had its own object type until just now).

Any suggestions as to what should be stored in the safe? Should it be an object you must collect to complete an objective? Or I'm thinking something more obscure, like storing a really sweet weapon in it.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FYI - Grab the new editor from my post in the Setup Editor.

I don't think you should put anything in the safe until you've nailed down the objectives and things. Well a temporary object could suffice. They have the 2C safe type, then the door, body, and thing inside referenced by it. Tricky to line up, but you're an expert in 27XX so I'm sure you can do it much easier heh.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just an FYI - I'm gonna get some more work done on this thing, I finally motivated myself to get back on it. Screenshots will be posted as they become available.

So far I've added in some more doors and I finally got the safe put together and lined up properly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: