ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

K.I.L.L.E.R. vs Vendetta: Expanded Edition
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: K.I.L.L.E.R. vs Vendetta: Expanded Edition Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I have planned to do a remastered version of my mod '' K.I.L.L.E.R. Vs Vendetta '', so it works with the original console and emulator and I plan to use the Zoinkity patch called '' 8 Meg GoldenEye '', but do you think it works?

Apart from this date (June 1, 2017) I will start the project called '' K.I.L.L.E.R. Vs Vendetta: Expanded Edition '', and will work on the original console and ... using the Expansion Pack! (But to work a little better [I think])

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Last edited by Johnny Thunder on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's what they say. I'm planning to do something with it too. Working hard on it.
Zoinkity is doing an awesome job for us, content creators.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The title shall be: ''K.I.L.L.E.R. Vs Vendetta: Remastered Edition or Ultimate Edition'', which sounds better, or what would be the best title?

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, since it makes use of the Expansion Pak, why not call it the "Expanded Edition"?

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A note about the 8MB patch, if you move the midi chunk with the patch you will corrupt memory. Use the 7MB patch instead so midi can use the last 1MB.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Wreck, "Expanded Edition" is a great name, and Pavarini, thanks too for the information

I called: ''K.I.L.L.E.R. vs Vendetta: Expanded Edition''

But there is one thing ... and start doing it!

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Question, how to make Xenia have long hair and cover her right eye, can you edit the modeling of the 'Visual Editor'? They believe that they can

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Export 0B Xenia as a FBX file (change filetype at the bottom) and import the FBX file into a proper 3D editor like 3ds Max or XSI (I can't confirm blender support). Protrude a quad from the top of the hair line and have it follow the face down. Use the hair texture (081E) and give it some lighting. Name this quad a secondary part as you want to have some transparency. Do this for the low res part too. Convert the hair extensions to triangles and envelope to the neck joint, then export the whole model. Import into the editor and make any more adjustments inside the visual widow.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is a serious problem, the XSI program downloads it and does not install, and 3ds max takes a long time to download, other than it will only last about 30 days free trial, that is a problem, since when you are working In something, you will be left unfinished work... Crying or Very sad

I will try to use the program '' blender '', if I succeed in making Xenia have long hair, and also in making the hat of Johnny Thunder

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Last edited by Johnny Thunder on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have this SERIOUS PROBLEM, when trying to export to FBX format, I get a message of '' Error running objtoan8.exe, is the FBX SDK installed? Check out objtoan8 release folder for instructions '', it's supposed to install the program and it does not work, every time my ideas start to stop serving! Crying or Very sad

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, something is something, I'm going to show you a preview of the 3D model

Very Happy

The problem: you still do not want to export the original file to .fbx format, what should it be?

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With blender: if there is any issues with the FBX export, chances are it's due to blender's FBX support. I can confirm that XSI will have almost zero loss between the editor as it has been extensively tested with round trips.

As for the Obj2an8, I have covered the entire setup tutorial in my previous thread here. This will get everything you need to do model editing with the editor.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Pavarini, I already managed to export the character to .fbx format

The problem: Blender does not support the formats.fbx ... or something, I do not know why

Where can I download the XSI program?

The XSI 6.01 mod tool program will work?

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The XSI mod tools are quite out of date and broken. They will crash when opening any FBX exported from the editor. You really need software that does FBX properly such as Maya, 3ds Max, XSI, etc...

There is another solution, the editor supports OBJ importing/exporting. There are many programs that support OBJ format such as blender. You could export the head displaylist part as a OBJ, make your edits in blender, import it back into the editor (replacing the original head displaylist) and then make any further changes in the visual window.

Rigging can be done in the editor: click edit whole visual window, right clicking on your model and click Open Vertex Matrix Tool (Edit Model Only). This will bring up a panel where you can paint parts to envelope to that joint for animation. You may need to do this for the head you import as envelope information are not included in obj files.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks Pavarini Smile

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: